1) How did you first hear about Juil?
I first heard about Juil through the Yoga Journal and was immediately interested.
2) Before Juil, had you ever heard of the concept of grounding/earthing?
No. But I was immediately drawn to this idea in a good way. It’s very practical.
3) What are your thoughts on alternative healing methods and grounding/earthing in particular?
I am a believer in most all of the alternative healing methods and getting back to the simplicity and complexity of Mother Earth and her wisdom. I want to learn more and educate myself as much as possible on the subject.
4) How have Juil and earthing shoes helped you feel better and be better?
My Juil shoes have made me feel better inside and out since I believe in grounding myself and if Juil shoes help that's what I want to be wearing and doing business with.
5) Aside from earthing/grounding, what are your favorite ways to stay connected, balanced, and calm?
Besides earthing /grounding, a few of my favorite ways to stay connected, balanced and calm are my practice and teaching of ashtanga yoga, long walks along the beach of San Diego, and traveling the world for brilliant surf breaks cruising the Lakes in Austin, Texas, meditation practice, family and friends.
6) Anything else you’d like to add?
I highly recommend watching the 2010 documentary. I am looking forward to my next pair of Juil flips!!!
Post by David Gelfand