What’s Juil Eating?!
This week I come to you with one of my absolute favorite summer snacks. When you’re looking for something to snack on in the summer, you want something that’s super refreshing and super light. These watermelon bites are both!
- Watermelon – cubed
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh Mint
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Trim and cut the watermelon into 1 in x 1 in cubes. Use a small melon baller to carve out the center of each cube.
- Place cubes upside down on a paper towel and allow them to dry out for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Reduce balsamic vinegar on low heat by half or until it has the right syrupy consistency and let cool.
- Add a few drops of balsamic to each cube and garnish with your choice of mint or basil.
Just about everything is better with cheese, right? These mini watermelon salads are no exception.
- Crumble gorgonzola cheese on top of the cubes, OR cut slices of fresh mozzarella and serve underneath the cubes
Post by Bobby Kanter